Thursday, February 28, 2008

As I Walk through the Valley Of Death and Ressurection

Eyes open to splattered bloodcold tile mocks me as I arise to find the knife is still in my backshifting thoughts now slow with venomtake me as I stagger...is this all we were worth?I've lost you for good without regretyour once gentle words are bleeding from my eyesscreams of terror now fill my every breathI know you'll rue the day you ever met meI'll lay you down to sleep when sorrow will bury the blade hilt deepyou know I would have died for younow I'm forced to choose between a life of revenge or regretas I thirst for vengeance, my heart struggles to come to gripswhy would you leave me to die, turn, and walk away?alone, you stood so still as you watched me breakdid it now kill you too? what has led you to the dagger my friend?you know I would have died for younow I'm forced to choose between a life of revenge or regretas I thirst for vengeance, my heart struggles to come to gripswhy would you leave me to die, turn, and walk away?my revenge is made so clear midst cold tears left with the betrayedI'll see that you never forget thisI will hunt you down like a doglies could never disguise what I saw behind me in youremembering times we have shared...my friend for life is gonewe'll let the embers serve as the only memory of last days, so long agowhy would you leave me to die, turn, and walk away?why would you leave me to die after you had buried the dagger hilt deep?...you're dead to me...I would have died for you now I'm forced to choose between a life of revenge or regretas I thirst for vengeance, my heart struggles to come to gripswhy would you leave me to die, turn, and walk away?...you're dead to me...

2 comments:

Conrado Abrugar Macapulay Jr. said...

Goth!But I suggest it would be better if you write all your staff in a poetic manner, not a prose. Anyway, good job.

Rcyan said...

Allen, wrong spelling ang resurrection.

RESURRECTION po ang tama.

Babush!